Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadsword

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
1,469
Thought it best time I said "Hello" to everyone, been drafted with a month of night duties so you will see me playing most "mornings" before I get some kip.

Always great fun on the servers.

Catch you all in battle

Broadsword Out
 
Cool dude. Probably won't see you in the morning, but its good to know you will be there populating our servers at that time. Woot!!
 
I see you're in the UK. Good news, I'm across the channel :D
Just out of curiosity, are you a member of eGO?
 
welcome to our community !
happy to ear you like our servers !
i hope to see you in battle sometime !
 
I see you're in the UK. Good news, I'm across the channel :D
Just out of curiosity, are you a member of eGO?

Nope...the HG stands for "The HomeGuard", it's a UK Community, although I am tempted for my morning play.

Won't put the web address up in open forums, it's in my profile. Pop in and say hello if ever you're in town:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top