What games do YOU want for X-mas?

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
Hey everyone! Chocozumo here on my first forum thread (and sorta post) here to say:

WHAT GAMES DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS????


As for me...I spent 300$ on a 360 (ordered it)...BUT my father will not give it to me until Christmas... :( :confused: :mad:

Im also hoping for Gears of War 2 for my B-day...MEEEESA WANT IT NOWS!!

That's my story...whats yours?

-Chocozumo
 
I want a new game but I dont know what.. suggestions anyone?

Btw this thread should be in Off-topic and Entertainment, correct me if i'm wrong
 
I have got a laptop so now i want l4d for it.
 
I want Dreamfall Chapters, but that isn't out yet. Come on, Christmas miracle!

I would settle for Left 4 Dead though.
 
Last edited:
my list goes:

gears of war 2
fallout 3
mirrors edge
call of duty 5


i'll probably only get the first 2, then buy another one with the money i get
 
That?s an easy question for me..... Rock Band2 :D
Im a big fan of the guitar hero series but rock band is alot more fun and has better music (thats atleast what i think) :p
 
oh jeez

red alert 3
cod4 (rebuy since i lost my key)
left 4 dead
fallout 3 (the big box for the FO3 lunchbox)
cod: waw
 
I wish to get Far Cry 2 for X-mas.
I just love the open world and the freedom to choose your own way to play it...the only bad thing is that i get like 1 or 2 games in a year, so gotta choose carefully. =/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top