HW Monitor, hands down.
I've tried speedfan, and some swear by it, but IMHO it's crap in a software shell.
You can try downloading it here http://www.cpuid.com/hwmonitor.php
I think it's the best because it takes BIOS temps. It even lets you monitor voltages and other silly things like that. Oh, and it doesn't need to be installed, just pull the .exe to your desktop and it's ready to use.
I used the program, are these good stats for my computer? if not how can i fix them? improve them? I havent opened my computer once since i got it in feburary
I think the first column is value, then min then max if someone was wondering why there are 3 numbers per hardware
I'm a big fan of HWMonitor too. PCWizard is a good program (I actually prefer SIW) but it takes a snapshot and requires installation. HWMonitor is more lightweight.
And Insurge, you ask questions about your values - but what values did you get? I don't see any examples.
The specs of the PC are written beside the temperature. I'm mainly worried about my graphics card because it is unusually higher/hotter than the rest of the hardware