- Joined
- Nov 26, 2008
- Messages
- 90
I've been working with photoshop trying to get myself a decent representative sig and I get good starts, but I just can't seem to pull it all together and make it look right... can anyone give me a hand? Even if we can get the images down, I can run the words with some custom fonts I have. I usually get a good background with some flair to it, and then I can't seem to grasp the fine tuning of the middle sections of the sig... plus it is kinda hard to adequately represent someone with the handle HeavenKiller
if you are willing to help, get in touch with me... my AIM is listed in my profile... or you could send me a pm on here... or you can reply... I can sent you my base backgrounds... adn we can go from there...
and thank you in advance...
if you are willing to help, get in touch with me... my AIM is listed in my profile... or you could send me a pm on here... or you can reply... I can sent you my base backgrounds... adn we can go from there...
and thank you in advance...
Last edited:




