G Gen. Sniper Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 786 Aug 1, 2007 #1 Someof us int the donner server was wongering if it would be possible to have an open challenge the gus and gals 40+ against the 40 below let us know what you think I Gen sniper Or Harb
Someof us int the donner server was wongering if it would be possible to have an open challenge the gus and gals 40+ against the 40 below let us know what you think I Gen sniper Or Harb
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Aug 1, 2007 #3 [quote1185972820=RoM - [TR]] what? [/quote1185972820]
D Doomsplash Poster Joined Jul 29, 2007 Messages 100 Aug 1, 2007 #4 He's talking about a match between those who are over 40 and those who are below 40. I assume he means age.
He's talking about a match between those who are over 40 and those who are below 40. I assume he means age.
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Aug 1, 2007 #5 I know, we're just messing with him. I dont think there's enough over-40's to make it interesting. =[
I know, we're just messing with him. I dont think there's enough over-40's to make it interesting. =[
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Aug 1, 2007 #6 I'll take on tech Sgt any day
RoM - [TR] Forum Fiend Joined Mar 3, 2007 Messages 712 Aug 1, 2007 #7 most of the players are 15 to twenties... i think even johnt is not 40
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Aug 1, 2007 #8 johnT is not 40 , he is like 99 billion years old. he is one billion year older than the other Council members = )
johnT is not 40 , he is like 99 billion years old. he is one billion year older than the other Council members = )
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Aug 1, 2007 #9 well it looks like tech is on his own lol 1300 v 1 lol