Meet and Greet (Dallas, TX)

[quote1185997726=ramatheson]

Where in Minnesota? I'm taking a trip up there this friday for 7 days.
[/quote1185997726]


Across the River from Fargo...the towns name is Moorhead
 
I'm so down for that. I live in Austin so if the weather's nice I'll ride up there. If not I'll drive.


EDIT: I'm assuming this would be on a staurday or sunday? If it's a week day that might be a problem for me.
SUPER EDIT: OOOOOH WHAT ABOUT THAT DRAG RACING PLACE BY D&B??!?! I'd school you all.
 
Let me see what date I can come up with. Everyone cool with a Friday night or Saturday?
 
aye a Saturday would be best for me if it would be after the 27th, Fridays are football games and thats marching band time =P

(sorry about that double post, i thought I clicked the edit button but it was the quote button -_-')
 
Well, though i don't live in Dallas any more... Places y'all might try and meet up are:

Bone Daddy's
[link=hyperlink url]
http://www.bonedaddys.com/locations.asp[/link]

Snuffers

[link=hyperlink url]http://snuffers.com/t-locations.aspx#Addison[/link]


Maybe even Bass Pro Shop.... lots of guns and stuff there.

If it goes through, then maybe's y'all can call me and put me on speaker phone....
 
saturday works best for me too...as i work on friday nights, and i just loked it up and its only about 4 and half hours away so count me in
 
[quote1186013086=Bigbird]
Lance... you gotta get it right man.. Its Boner Daddy's
[/quote1186013086]

Hahahaha word
 
Too much young people for Bone Daddy's. We can always go to Main Event for Laser Tags too! And shoot some Pools!
 
I vote for Bone Daddy's because it's the exact opposite place a bunch of computer gamers would go.

1 vote for hilariousness
 
[quote1186029571=RoM - [TR]]
*jelaous*
[/quote1186029571]

*ditto*

I live in Oregon...you know, the place where people who play these games DON'T live.. /cry :(( ...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top