Meet and Greet (Dallas, TX)

[quote1186030715=masterofpuppets]
Is there a main even in DFW?
[/quote1186030715]


Of course!!! There's actually one about 5 minutes from my apartment. Party at my place afterwards!!!
 
Dang, that's news to me. There's one here about 15 min from my house. I love that place. I'll school you all at the Harley arcade game :P
 
hmmm let ask map quest how long of a drive it would be...

from my humble home in ohio its would only take a very short 18 hours and some change. Thats worse than the 12 hour drive to where we vacation.
 
o yes some math calcutaions:

gas price per gallon: $3 (guessin and makin it simple)
total distance one way: 1178mi.
Mpg: 33
1178 / 33 = about 39 gallons
39 * 3 = $117
$117 * 2 = $234 round trip
sorry to super analyze this
 
There are like 50 main events around here. I think that would be a great idea! Bowling, video games, lazer tag. It's on...
 
im 22 lol soz corporal hehe, only problem is that i cant get there;( oh well thats probably a good thing cos i'd drink all the beer and probably get arrested for streaking lol
 
[quote1186100752=REVELATIONS (UK)]
im 22 lol soz corporal hehe, only problem is that i cant get there;( oh well thats probably a good thing cos i'd drink all the beer and probably get arrested for streaking lol
[/quote1186100752]


lols, I'm not gonna pray to be 21 just so I can drink in america, no way jose
 
why not? drinking is fun......wait no.....only if small quantites
 
Seriously though, if this is happening in Grapevine Mills Mall or Grapevine Main Event, I am there
 
What's the time fram we're looking at? I'm in Houston on the 25th and down in SA with some fellow VROD riders this weekend. I'm good the 18th.
 
man, i live in san marcos, like 4 hours away, i could visit my friend out there and then go see u guyz
i wish i could come, i can't drink, BUT i mean, if we had a party....i mean...nvm.
 
[quote1186116955=Snag219]
Seriously though, if this is happening in Grapevine Mills Mall or Grapevine Main Event, I am there
[/quote1186116955]

i agree with snag if we go to these places it would be just as fun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top