Sig Plz!

king killer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,630
okay does anyone think they can make me a sig that is very very well done like be oned good like best of the best so just have it somthing to do with the iraq war because my uncle has recently died there and id like to remember him in my sig so can somone do that thanks
also if u do u get a big reward for it LIKE A HUG FROM ME!
 
yes plz british and thanks and somwhere on it add R.I.P Uncle Tom then under that put 10/14/08
 
I'll get on it. Sorry to hear about ur uncle man. I support the armed services.

Do you have a picture of him you can send to me? It would be cool if i could use a pic of him :D
 
Here it is King. I hope you like :D

Signature-King-Killer.gif


http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/britishbrat/Signature-King-Killer.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top