Please Help!

Kibo

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
812
So my friend was over, and I went into the kitchen to get some food. While I was gone, he moved everything from my desktop into a folder, then made it hidden. I've never worked with hidden folders, so can someone tell me where to find it? Appearantely the change applies to all subfolders and files as well, whatever that means.
 
open up the root folder to wherever he moved the file...go to the tools menu, then folders options, then mark the "show hidden files and folders" option. that should allow you to see everything in that folder :-)
 
but I cant find the folder. All he'll tell me is that he had it on the desktop then made it hidden!
 
Well Trykael, I went into control panel and found what you were talking about so I've fixed it. Thanks!
 
open any folder go into tools>Folder options>View and look for "hidden files and folders" and click show hidden files and folder click ok and pow your done
 

Latest posts

Back
Top