Laptop cooler station

if its almost too hot to touch, yeah i would get one, i dont kno much about laptop coolers though srry
 
Newegg says blackhawk's is better :P

Since it is a gaming laptop I would suggest getting one, should extend the life a the computer a fair bit.
 
Newegg says blackhawk's is better :P

Since it is a gaming laptop I would suggest getting one, should extend the life a the computer a fair bit.

ya, I did a search by most highly rated and read some comments on the top three rated
 
I got a cooling station, laptop used to get really really hot to the touch and when i got cooler station it went almost all away
 
I need to throw my laptop away and get a new one so I can buy a laptop cooler and look cool. :D
 
Its important to keep it cool because the battery gets damaged from excessive heat

I have one for my laptop and it is awesome.

If your laptop vents from the bottom and not from the side, i would get one even if it wasnt a gaming laptop because it will clog up when your using one on your lap and the cooler pad will work and keep the laptop breathing.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top