Headset recommendations

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Ive had my Plantronics .Audio 90 headset for like id say 2-3 years now & the audio on the left side is starting to fade, so im in need of a new headset. Now 1st off, Im not gonna go for the Tritton headset, cause I just dont make that kinda $$. Im willing to spend up to $50 (depending upon the headset). I will consider all replies to this thread.
 
I recommend the Creative Fatal1ty gaming Headset. Good mic, good bass, good sound quality, etc. There are lots of threads about new headsets, a quick search of this section of the forum will get you lots of results.
 
Theres already a few threads for this subject.... i am not going to give my advice because it would be out of your price range, good look finding a good headset
 
Yeah I'm looking for a new headset too. The wires on my Plantronics audio 340 is getting ripped up after 4 years of usage. However I have to say the sound is good (to me) and mic is awesome. I would buy this again for $15, but I figure I take this opportunity to buy another headset to see if its any better... but its pretty hard since there are sooo many models...


I'm a mobile gamer, so I usually try to find a headset thats not so HUGE. Plus, I occasionally wear glasses, so it would be great if it was glasses friendly. I mean the one I have now has the backside design, but I can still wear my glasses without a problem.
 
Last edited:
I have used several types of head sets.
Also tred serveral types of sound cards.
I have found good sound card like SB Live gold
and average head set (mine are wire-less) dose the trick for me.
Im sure others have other ideas. But what ever works for you.

Regards
Dweeb.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top