R Ravinx Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 803 Dec 14, 2008 #1 what happend? nothing happend cuz the scrim never happend oh maybe next week
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Dec 15, 2008 #2 I think there were not enough admins online to get it going or something. Shame, I heard the last one was fun. Better luck next time!
I think there were not enough admins online to get it going or something. Shame, I heard the last one was fun. Better luck next time!
N Not-Z Active Member Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 305 Dec 15, 2008 #3 Loved the last assault/support event. Can't wait for the next one!!!!
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 15, 2008 #4 RCON had an issue just before the event. It wasn't possible to restrict the classes. Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
R Ravinx Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 803 Dec 15, 2008 #5 see booster broke it lol kidding
? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Dec 15, 2008 #6 Can't wait for the next one!