Cod 4 game

BubbaSparx

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
739
hey guys. u have a Q/ im in the Css Division and im in yours. but when i try and play on the Cod eGO servers it is not on my list. like i have the Cd Rom game and i play multiplayer. and sometimes me and my friend have played together two. so my friend told me to use the consel to connect to the server so he gave my the IP and i tried it and it didnt connect. please help. i will also make a copy of this in the tehcnical issues forums. I love playing Cod4 and im real good at it to, if you have solution please PM me(private message), thanks bye
 
I've read your post a few times, and I admit I'm a bit lost as to what the exact problem is.

The root problem sounds like you're trying to connect to a CoD server (eGO I assume?) and are unable to do so. Either via in-game (the browser) or via console. Am I right?

What happens when you try? You must get some error message or response from the game.
 
i know what hes talking about im having the same problem
the ego servers will not showup under favorites and they also wont connect to them.


we dont have cod4 from steam we have the actual store bought game.


dont feel bad though caus i posted in the cod forum here on ego people bother to look at it but not give any help so i wont be playing cod with ego
 

Latest posts

Back
Top