My newest signature

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
Alright here it is hope you guys like it tell me what you think of it

Rate 1-10

Mynewestsignature-1.png

Or this one

Newestsignaturefixed.png
 
Last edited:
That blue Flare draws too much attention from the focal. I'd place it more behind the guy. Other than that, the rest look pretty ok.

What program do you use, might I ask?
 
u should shine the character a little and shine a little less the thing on the left but ill give it a 7
also make ur words transparent
 
That blue Flare draws too much attention from the focal. I'd place it more behind the guy. Other than that, the rest look pretty ok.

What program do you use, might I ask?

I used GIMP And I'm used to Photoshop, And I'm starting learn new things

koolaid Thanks, Also ragman you too.
 
7, looks good, less shine on thing in left and shine sword and character. or shine all the letters and make them transparent...
 
It makes my eyes hurt. Its like im looking into a light or something.
And seeing as every other word on this thread is "Shine" i can see why...

Dont get me wrong, its well done.
But it just...idk attracts your eyes attention to much. Theres no 1 solid focus point, the whole THING seems to be the focus point, which can put alot of stress on your eyes.
 
Yeah, I see what you mean, I'm doing a whole new one today with
Different render and background:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top