Newegg 15% Off via PayPal refund on Dec 15th ONLY

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
On Dec 15th, from midnight to midnight (PT), Newegg has a 15% off sale on anything purchased via PayPal.

Money comes back as a PayPal credit. More details at Newegg via this link: http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Dec-0-2008/121508Paypal/index.html

Click through the eGO mall to help eGO and save money too. Now's the time for all of you to buy those headsets, coolers, fan's, and CPU's everyone keeps talking about all the time here.

Edit: I should note the max refund is $50. So no dreams about buying that new 3000 LCD television...
 
Last edited:
Awww... Why cant they have this sale thingy in march, after I move? Im not going to build my PC untill then... *cry*

I wont be able to buy anything anyway. *eagerly waits for AMD's deneb chip to be released in feb*
 
Woe ! I lov new eggs! LOL!! Kidding !\
Great i wanted to get some things off that place anyway.
Thanks for the info...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top