- Joined
- Nov 1, 2007
- Messages
- 199
Hey guys, I wouldn't mind getting a wicked spray that will drop jaws... I would like it to be an overall Dark theme. Pretty much demonic, but not so much so that people think I am a satanic person ( which i am not
) I would like my name on the top or the bottom without eGO tags, so i can use it everywhere.
The way I want my name to be put in is, basically transparent, or translucent. Where you CAN see it, but it's kinda in the background... yet over top of anything behind it
I hope you get what i mean... as for designs... I'll take surprises and work from there with someone / some people to get a completely awesome one..... If you're up for the task. 
) I would like my name on the top or the bottom without eGO tags, so i can use it everywhere.The way I want my name to be put in is, basically transparent, or translucent. Where you CAN see it, but it's kinda in the background... yet over top of anything behind it
I hope you get what i mean... as for designs... I'll take surprises and work from there with someone / some people to get a completely awesome one..... If you're up for the task. 









. And thanks for making it.