sig if possible

Isis

I made one post
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
7
I've never had a sig before... always thought they were pretty cool. Was wondering if someone could make one for me? Just the name Isis in gothic letters would be nice. And something to match the name. Something heavenly, worthy of a goddess. Thanks in advance, cause i would really appreciate it.
 
oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I would love a picture in the background. A gothic picture, preferably of something heavenly, as Isis is the Egyptian goddess of healing (the mother goddess).
 
Ahh yes i remember that now lol. Well I made a prototype though i did it b4 u told me bout the pic. So I'll make another and u can compare :D

iSignature-isisv1.gif


http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/britishbrat/iSignature-isisv1.gif

Remember i'm making another so dnt worry if this aint what u want :D
 
isis.png


Here you go. I thought I'd give it a try. If you like britishbrat's better then you can use his.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top