C Cheez Forum Fiend Joined Sep 23, 2007 Messages 661 Dec 16, 2008 #2 Hahaha... thats hilarious. Love how you can interpret it more than one way.
C Chase Thread Thumper Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 1,143 Dec 16, 2008 #4 Hahahaha, my gf got a kick outta this.
S Snag219 Active Member Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 332 Dec 17, 2008 #5 LOL!! Is theres like book for this kinda stuff?
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Dec 17, 2008 #6 Braaaaaaaiiins! Nice one.
I iamchi001 Rookie Joined Dec 16, 2008 Messages 35 Dec 17, 2008 #7 Zombies are always perfect gentlemen.Except for that eating flesh thing...
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Dec 18, 2008 #9 Haha. I guess zombielove and fluffylove both hurt
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Dec 18, 2008 #10 arr you really like my brain? how sweet, no one has ever said that to before.
Foxhound Famous Joined May 2, 2008 Messages 461 Dec 18, 2008 #12 Just adding to this. I thought this was really sweet in a twisted way.
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Dec 18, 2008 #13 Foxhound said: Just adding to this. I thought this was really sweet in a twisted way. http://media.tumblr.com/KokG2F3tudyx8ugxD4msnZDDo1_500.jpg Click to expand... Mostly twisted. Haha.
Foxhound said: Just adding to this. I thought this was really sweet in a twisted way. http://media.tumblr.com/KokG2F3tudyx8ugxD4msnZDDo1_500.jpg Click to expand... Mostly twisted. Haha.
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Dec 18, 2008 #14 Hoodie said: Mostly twisted. Haha. Click to expand... QFT.