New headset help!

LazerLemurz

I made one post
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
29
So for Christmas I decided instead of a camera I wanted a new headset so I could finally start talking again. I previously had a crappy Rocket Fish one. Well crappy in the sense of the actual headset, the voice was fine, quality was fine, but the right ear broke off! So if anyone wants to lead me in the direction of something new let me know, and something not on the EXTREMELY expensive side, preferably something under $120. Thanks for any help guys!
 
There have been like four threads about this recently, search is your friend.

It seems like if you want something somewhat cheap, the creative fatality set is nice, otherwise a lot of people seem to like the turtle beach offerings. check them, they are our sponsor.

My suggestion would probably be out of your price range, but there is enough information already in the forums for you to find what you need.
 
Just FYI, Radio Shack, for the first time in its existence has something cheap and worth it. Its a gigaware headset that's listed for $50, but ask for it for $20, they should give it to you.
 
There have been like four threads about this recently, search is your friend.

It seems like if you want something somewhat cheap, the creative fatality set is nice, otherwise a lot of people seem to like the turtle beach offerings. check them, they are our sponsor.

My suggestion would probably be out of your price range, but there is enough information already in the forums for you to find what you need.

Ahh sorry about the repeat. I can delete it if you'd like?
 
Actually, to be superduper strict about it, I think this forum is for technical help - as in break/fix. Discussion about what to buy or comparison of one gadget to another is the Tech Talk forum.
 
Actually, to be superduper strict about it, I think this forum is for technical help - as in break/fix. Discussion about what to buy or comparison of one gadget to another is the Tech Talk forum.

Yeah I actually totally forgot when I posted this. And if I'm remembering right I didn't actually post it here, I may be wrong on this though. I believe I originally posted this in Off Topic haha, which would've been completely wrong too. I don't know what I was thinking.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top