Airsoft

I currently have a JG g36c which has a broken selector switch, and I am saving up for an SRC g36c
which has the following specs
Features:

* Fiberglass Body
* Hand Guard Rails
* New Design Magazine Catch
* Metal Iron Sights
* Metal Charging Handle
* High Torque Motor
* 2x High Capacity Magazines

Specifications:

* Manufacturer: SRC1
* Muzzle Velocity: 325-340FPS
* Magazine Capacity: 470 rounds (high cap)
* Package Includes: Gun, 2 high capacity magazines, and manual.
 
ooooooooooooo airsoft people. i own what used to be a TM sr-16, it has almost no tm left on it cept the grip and outer barrel assembly (which is going to change). i overhauled the internals and shoot about 300 fps @ around 30rps. i also own a CA ak short guy tuned up with a 400 fps tune up kit. i also own a glock 23. My better half owns a Western arms 1911, TM SAS, TM aug, and kjw m9. i'm looking to expand my arsenal to include the CA slr-105u, and one of the CA saws be it the rpk or the para m249.

p.s. sorry i'm a gun nut

internal of the TM SR-16

Systema 6mm ball bearing gearbox
Systema high speed flat gears
Systema poly pistonhead
Systema poly piston
Systema bearing spring guide
Systema m100 spring
Systema tappet plate
Systema wiring kit
Systema turbo motor

don't ever do this much to an airsoft gun in getting to this setup i've burned up 2 gear sets, broken a gear box, broken a piston and countless other things. i also use about 2000 rounds in a single game. i have to admit it's really fun.
 
Last edited:
I like airsoft, but I use my friends guns :P

Looking at some right now for christmas!
 
I have a fully modded TM MP5 with a WA 1911 as my secondary. I can list the insides if requested, but basically I put about $600 into my gun, and this was done myself, not some pre-done custom shop lol. I do miss playing a lot, I'm hoping to start again next year, if I can get some new batteries.
 
Ok, side track question. How many old airsofters here have reconsidered playing now after this thread? I pulled out all my gear last night and am going to get my guns back running and go play again.

Cryptex, come out to the TXPB skirm on the 11th - I'll be there.
 
seems like a reasonable price :D

i think i just might save up for that, or something like it atleast. looks good
 
Ok, side track question. How many old airsofters here have reconsidered playing now after this thread? I pulled out all my gear last night and am going to get my guns back running and go play again.

Cryptex, come out to the TXPB skirm on the 11th - I'll be there.

I did something useful :D....
Im glad to see that people are getting out there old gear. My mom had a bad gun incident as a teenager, so Im still working my way up to getting an actually good gun. I really can't believe how many people here have all of these crazy guns that I look at online and only can dream about :P

As for now, Ill stick with trying to get a cheap shotgun to shoot my friends.

Newman ~ I've heard some bad things about that site. (Guns being cheap/breaking, or not getting what you fully ordered.)
Im thinking about getting a gun from there, so if you order it, please tell me how the service is.
 
I did something useful :D....
Im glad to see that people are getting out there old gear. My mom had a bad gun incident as a teenager, so Im still working my way up to getting an actually good gun. I really can't believe how many people here have all of these crazy guns that I look at online and only can dream about :P

As for now, Ill stick with trying to get a cheap shotgun to shoot my friends.

Newman ~ I've heard some bad things about that site. (Guns being cheap/breaking, or not getting what you fully ordered.)
Im thinking about getting a gun from there, so if you order it, please tell me how the service is.

I've actually heard good things about that site, but ill let ya know
 
I play it casually sometimes with friends just for fun. We only use spring guns because they are the cheapest and its all we really need. I have a nice spring deagle and shotgun.
 
O_o..."Best bang for the buck" lol
and evike also has a $3,500 mini gun :D....I should sell my brothers car and buy it :P

Unrelated: I love the new site navigation to the left...briliant
 
i've got a few guns....

Tokyo Marui M4 with spring upgrade, and broken upper receiver + jacked up hop-up. my first gun

Tokyo Marui AK47 - all stock, works well, super accurate out of the box and GIANT hicap

Army Armaments L85 bullpup - got it from kapowwe with a broken front sight and front grip screw assembly. i recommend never buying from them. For being a G&P clone, the rest of the gun works well, I think the guys in TX gave me a bad gun that they messed with. their customer service jerked me around and never addressed my issue.

I also have some super cheap M4 that i bought for $15 on ebay... i expect it to break any day. it's sad because the TM mags don't fit with the thing
 
I enjoy the occasional target practice with Airsoft guns, every now and then I get to practice on moving, live targets, aka my friends. I'm not that in to it, but I never use any kind of rifle, Pistols all the way. Dual wielding semi-auto desert eagle replicas, I can't think of any cooler arsenal.
 
pistols are amazing. I would still be using mine if my friends didn't get AEG's. Im getting them to go spring though, which is good for me because then we'll all have equal guns.
 
Back
Top