R Ravinx Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 803 Dec 16, 2008 #1 and i need my flash fix for the day
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 16, 2008 #2 Ok guys, I would like to say one thing. We appreciate you guys letting people who post here know the server is down, but making a public post isn't going to fix it. Very few people can do much about it, and I'm not one of them.
Ok guys, I would like to say one thing. We appreciate you guys letting people who post here know the server is down, but making a public post isn't going to fix it. Very few people can do much about it, and I'm not one of them.
R Ravinx Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 803 Dec 16, 2008 #3 lol i told garden too when he was in shoutbox earlier
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Dec 16, 2008 #4 Box is up, no need to keep this open... prest-o change-o its LOCKED.