TF2 lagging?

xenophek

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
735
Ok, on my girlfriend's computer I installed Team Fortress 2. In game, no matter what map, her game lags. People will just "teleport" from place to place, like she's lagging, but she's getting great ping and great FPS. What's going on here? Her video card is up to date. The card is a Radeon 3650, so it shouldn't have a problem running it.

If anybody has a suggestion, please give me a reply or a pm or a message over steam. I'm really pulling my hair on this one.
 
OH! Stop the presses! Figured it out. Stupid me, the connection setting in the Downloads tab of the settings was set to 56k Modem.

WHAT? That little setting makes that big of a difference?? Thanks for your help, I'm really fortunate that Edge Gamers has such great people on board.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top