FPS Banana

Captain Ashton

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
986
Ok, I'm fairly sure this is something to do with the website but just in case it isn't, I just want to check with you all. Over the last 2/3 days when trying to get some new TF2 skins, 90% of the files I click on say 'File not found'. So I just want to check that this is a problem with the site and not with me. Is this happening to anyone else?

Oh and in case you didn't know FPS Banana is a website where you download skins, sound, maps etc for practically every steam game in existance.
 
Last edited:
If it says file not found, (I am assuming you are at the screen to select a download mirror) then that means the people/company originally hosting that file have chosen not to and a replacement has not been issued yet
 

Latest posts

Back
Top