Last Day of School

holidaygreeting_xmas.png


Christmas Break ​


Friday was the last day school for many of us until the New Year!

We hope your term papers, final exams and holdiay parties went well!

For the college kids returning home for the semester, please at the very least, unload the dirty laundry for your mom. Remember, it is Christmas!

Stay warm, get some hot coco and meet us in the servers! After all, if you leave your room, your mom might ask you to fold that semester's worth of laundry you have been saving for her.
 
Last edited:
Yup, midterm exams finally over, a full week of getting my NORMAL amt of sleep zzzzzzzzzzZzz


woohoo x-mas incoming! =D
 
School was awesome today. I also found out that the ego site was blocked on all the computers =[
 
I had a snow day today :D what a nice way to start vacation.
Offtopic: Nice sig Some Random Guy /facepalm
 
:( i dont get off until Tuesday...
but then again, I dont go back until around the 5th or 6th :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top