Last Day of School

holidaygreeting_xmas.png


Christmas Break ​


Friday was the last day school for many of us until the New Year!

We hope your term papers, final exams and holdiay parties went well!

For the college kids returning home for the semester, please at the very least, unload the dirty laundry for your mom. Remember, it is Christmas!

Stay warm, get some hot coco and meet us in the servers! After all, if you leave your room, your mom might ask you to fold that semester's worth of laundry you have been saving for her.
 
Last edited:
Well im out of school for some time now: however i am off from work for 2 weeks now. With pay ALSOME
 
Merry Christmas/Hannukah/whatever holiday you celebrate to all!

I hope to see you all on the servers, and stay safe over the break if you are travelling!

Anyways, I'm just so glad exams are over, and I didn't do too bad either ;] (B on AP Human Geography!)
 
For the college kids going home for the break--good luck gaming. No tf2 for me :(
 
Yay! No more school till next year! :D *dances then falls down*
Happy Holidays to all the awesomeness members on eGO!
 
i cant play anything but cod4 gtaiv and ut3 bcoz im in iceland and my laptop is in denmark and when i mean cod4 i mean it on ps3 :( so its gonna be sad christmas well maybe ill get cod5 :?
 
HELL YEAH!! I'm so happy I passed all my subjects this semester (especially the Calculus!!!) :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top