Scrim group photos (pyramid)

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
:D (Fraps FTW)

hl22007-08-0222-04-50-81.jpg

hl22007-08-0222-04-54-57.jpg
 
haha, i was gonna say something about baron and a grenade, but ends up he wasnt there..lol
 
I can see me :D

And then you guys proceeded to blow us up!

Scrim was tons of fun.
 
yo kept cheating guys you told us to wait in spawn then u guys went and capped a few of our flag then we came back and won the round and u guys kept nadeing us at the photo lol
 
That was weird when I was asking team we allowed to shoot and went looking for them...I got shot...twice...cause no one answered xD
 
awwww, nading that pyramid with friendly fire on also would have been a massacre. Baron must be reeling at missing such an opportunity
 
That scrim was fun. We eG and eGO's were outnumbered 1.7 to 1 the whole time i was there except for like 2 minutes. I'm not in the photo cuz i was posting an MG, ready to kill the =(e)= players as revenge for them killing us during photo shoots. The eG and eGO's planned to kill the axis after those photos
 
I can see me going to the top!
That scrim was amazing-ly fun!!
cant wait for the dogtag scrim
 

Latest posts

Back
Top