- Joined
- May 4, 2007
- Messages
- 1,303
Anyone got any pix from that thar scrim? I know we didnt do anything crazy (well, me and Rev did o.o
, but it was a pretty intense scrim. First scrim I've made in a long time, and it was a heck of alot of fun. lol I screwed up once cuz my mom came in while slayr was giving us the plan, and I didnt hear that we werent supposed to blow the radio tower. xD Anyway, everyone was great, no drama, pretty even. I think we tied, but I may be wrong. I forget how many rounds we played.
slayr had to teleport chaosduse twice. I assume he got to punch out a barrel or piano. o.o;
Anyway GG guys!
, but it was a pretty intense scrim. First scrim I've made in a long time, and it was a heck of alot of fun. lol I screwed up once cuz my mom came in while slayr was giving us the plan, and I didnt hear that we werent supposed to blow the radio tower. xD Anyway, everyone was great, no drama, pretty even. I think we tied, but I may be wrong. I forget how many rounds we played.slayr had to teleport chaosduse twice. I assume he got to punch out a barrel or piano. o.o;
Anyway GG guys!






, i didnt make this one, my lil bro =(e)= RUBEN did

great scrim guys, loved it as usual, strand makes for an awesome scrim map. Playing with good players on strand makes for a brilliant time.




