Alright, I've been in the market for a new case, and I've concluded that I'm going to be getting the Cooler Master HAF 932.
Unfortunately, this case does not come with dust filters.
So, I've been reading online, checking reviews, and can't really find a solid type to buy!
So now I go to forums, asking tech people for help.
I'm going to be looking for some dust filters that I can put throughout the HAF 932 case. The case comes stock with 230mm fans, but has holes that allow for 120mm fans to be placed, so I'm assuming that 120mm dust filters can be attached and might be good enough.
Either way, I don't know which ones to get!
Is there a brand any of you would recommend? Or a type that you would recommend?
My dorm room, no matter how many times it gets cleaned, is like the citadel of dust. It's everywhere, so I find myself cleaning my PC a lot. Just trying to cut back on this.
Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!
Unfortunately, this case does not come with dust filters.
So, I've been reading online, checking reviews, and can't really find a solid type to buy!
So now I go to forums, asking tech people for help.
I'm going to be looking for some dust filters that I can put throughout the HAF 932 case. The case comes stock with 230mm fans, but has holes that allow for 120mm fans to be placed, so I'm assuming that 120mm dust filters can be attached and might be good enough.
Either way, I don't know which ones to get!
Is there a brand any of you would recommend? Or a type that you would recommend?
My dorm room, no matter how many times it gets cleaned, is like the citadel of dust. It's everywhere, so I find myself cleaning my PC a lot. Just trying to cut back on this.
Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!











