invalid windows image

H! Vltg3

Poster
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
153
I recently got this when I updated my antivirus program, every time I try and open something this thing pops up, anyway I can get rid of it? Thanks guy.

untitled-23.jpg
 
This appears to be a virus! Google "forukabe.dll" and you will find more info.
 
You really need to run a system file check (sfc) against your OS (looks like XP?) to ensure all the files you have are valid Microsoft files.

I'd suggest:

- Running an antivirus/antimalware sweep.
- Reboot into safe mode.
- Run system file check.
- Run another antivirus/antimalware sweep.


If you can get or make a linux boot CD, boot into that, and then run an antivirus sweep from there, that'd be good too.
 
I already ran a system check and ran adware, antivirus software, and antimalware programs but this still pops up. And I know forukabe.dll is a trojan of some sort but I keep searching for it but I can't find it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top