- Joined
- Dec 10, 2008
- Messages
- 185
Good bye eye strain, hello glorious HD!
About a month or so ago, my 3-4 year old Dell LCD TV monitor's picture just kinda...died. So, off to my Grandma's house to shanghai her old mid 90's CRT Dell I went. Let me tell you, DoDs on one of those things just aint the same. However, I dealt with it. Today though, on our last rush of Christmas shopping, I got an early Christmas present from my parents: A brand spankin' new HP w2007 LCD 1680x1050, in all its high def glory. *choke* It's so beautiful. Me and my dad kinda walked into Staples, hoping to look for some more Christmas shopping, but we kinda got side tract... about $300 worth of side tract. Glad to say, my mom didn't throw us out of the car on the way back home, and in fact she loves the new monitor.
I have no idea what to do with all this desktop space...
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4104/desktop1vf5.png
(Totally B.A. desktop. ^_^)
Well, thats my story. Anyone recently upgrade some component of their PC that they want to share? Or is everyone sitting and hoping for something from good ol Santy Clause?
Oh, and Hawkins, if you are reading this, you gatta come over and try some left 4 dead on this beast.
About a month or so ago, my 3-4 year old Dell LCD TV monitor's picture just kinda...died. So, off to my Grandma's house to shanghai her old mid 90's CRT Dell I went. Let me tell you, DoDs on one of those things just aint the same. However, I dealt with it. Today though, on our last rush of Christmas shopping, I got an early Christmas present from my parents: A brand spankin' new HP w2007 LCD 1680x1050, in all its high def glory. *choke* It's so beautiful. Me and my dad kinda walked into Staples, hoping to look for some more Christmas shopping, but we kinda got side tract... about $300 worth of side tract. Glad to say, my mom didn't throw us out of the car on the way back home, and in fact she loves the new monitor.
I have no idea what to do with all this desktop space...
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4104/desktop1vf5.png
(Totally B.A. desktop. ^_^)
Well, thats my story. Anyone recently upgrade some component of their PC that they want to share? Or is everyone sitting and hoping for something from good ol Santy Clause?

Oh, and Hawkins, if you are reading this, you gatta come over and try some left 4 dead on this beast.
Last edited:















