unable to see players in current game and unable to see players in some past games

Ice hearted killer

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
5,768
when in game i shift tab and then go on the players tab but it says no steam players active or something along those line and when im out of game i open freinds then go to the players and it only shows players from 19 hours away in ins but nothing else even tho i played tf2 for like 4 hours yesterday it doesnt show any of the players
any ideas whats going on?
 
This might not be a problem with Steam. This seem, for me at least, to only be happening when playing on eGO servers. If I go to a non-eGO server, I have the option to add friends with whom I've recently played.

If I play on an eGO server and then go to add friends, I get the message the server hasn't reported any people with whom I've played.
 
I've chatted with a few other people, and they seem to be experiencing this as well.

I sent a PM to a TF2 advisor who also experienced the problem. He's going to let Garden know.
 
I've chatted with a few other people, and they seem to be experiencing this as well.

I sent a PM to a TF2 advisor who also experienced the problem. He's going to let Garden know.

This is something that happens on 32 slot servers only as far as I can tell. There is no way Garden can fix this, so I think. When there are 28 people with pictures next to their name on a scoreboard, it just does not load correctly. Alt+Tabbing also does not help out this bug much either.

Steam will most likely patch this soon. Maybe with the Scout update.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top