Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Dec 22, 2008 #1 I'm trying hard to get an artest to work with my group on the RPG, Wondering if anyone would be free to make art when needed.
I'm trying hard to get an artest to work with my group on the RPG, Wondering if anyone would be free to make art when needed.
B Britishbrat1993 Famous Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 542 Dec 22, 2008 #2 I'm usually free. For the next two weeks I'm on break and my school work is on a minimum. I dunoo what kind of art your looking for but I can give it a shot
I'm usually free. For the next two weeks I'm on break and my school work is on a minimum. I dunoo what kind of art your looking for but I can give it a shot
Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Dec 22, 2008 #3 i'm trying to remake my RPG useing RPG XP Maker, Can you do sprites for that?