Skullcandy smokin buds problem

Prince Abu

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
649
Hi, I just recently got an iPod touch ( my first mp3 player)

I went to Best Buy and bought myself some Skullcandy Smokin Buds.

The thing is, the right earbud plays sound much louder than the left one, so it feels unbalanced.

Im kinda a noob with this whole earphone thing, is there anyway I can balance the noise between left/right earbuds?

Thanks,

Abu
 
Within the iPod itself, there is no inherent left/balance option or capability. The only thing I can suggest is to try another set of good earbuds/phones. If the problem persists, then you need (if you want) to contact Apple support to look at the iPod itself.
 
See its not like this for the headphones that came w/the ipod or another headset I have.

Only for these specific earphones.

Would Best Buy take this back as faulty equipment, or is there some kind of ipod app that does left/right balance?
 
had same problem with skullcandy, but with the ti headphones. so prob a manufacturing problem, i wouldn't hold your breath on BB's return policy but worth a try

another unlikely prob is the touch's amp which kinda stinks but you say the problem is limited to these one's so nvm.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top