Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Metallica - Carol of the Bells

Metallica had nothing to do with this. And this song is actually known as Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24. It's based around Carol of the Bells, but Savatage named it thusly, and then TSO (members from Savatage) re-released it.
 
Metallica had nothing to do with this. And this song is actually known as Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24. It's based around Carol of the Bells, but Savatage named it thusly, and then TSO (members from Savatage) re-released it.


I know they didnt write it but they re-did it with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
 
This is really epic, just the combination of the two. Plus the song itself is amazing to begin with!
 
I know they didnt write it but they re-did it with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

No, they still never have. It's simply been mislabeled. That is straight Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Metallica has done covers similiar to this, but they have actually never done anything with Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
 
No, they still never have. It's simply been mislabeled. That is straight Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Metallica has done covers similiar to this, but they have actually never done anything with Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

either way its great. I know metallica does this song but it doesnt really matter...i just love the song!
 
Ah I love them.. my favourite being wizards in winter, which was put to this amazing christmas light display :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMebLG8WtrY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMebLG8WtrY[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top