Need some help please

Rasmus

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,320
I would like if someone could put a santa hat on this picture and then put it in the signature. :)

Picture:

COD424.jpg


Please cut the background of the picture and maybe also everything else than the head if it looks better. :)

Signature:

eGOSignature-Rasmus41.gif


I don't know if it's possible because the signature is animated.
 
Last edited:
Thanks but it doesn't seems like the animation is there anymore.. :)
 
It's not animated anymore. I think it's because you can't put a picture on something animated. I'm not sure :(
 
Hey just came up with this cool idea. Could you put a santa hat on Johnny Bravo's head and then nearly cut everything else than his head away so it's an avatar. Could you also put his face into the signature insteat of the COD4 man's face... :D

Picture

JohnnyBravo2.gif


Signature

eGOSignature-Rasmus46.gif
 
Okay thanks the signature with the COD4 man and the santa hat is not animated but the one with my name only is still animated. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top