M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Dec 23, 2008 #1 Uhh hey, I havent done much artwork in a while so here's something new. Its a pyro. Give us some feedback keeping in mind it was done soley with the polygonal lasso CLICK ME
Uhh hey, I havent done much artwork in a while so here's something new. Its a pyro. Give us some feedback keeping in mind it was done soley with the polygonal lasso CLICK ME
B Britishbrat1993 Famous Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 542 Dec 23, 2008 #2 The effect is simple but really cool. Nicely done mate
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Dec 24, 2008 #3 I've now done the sniper =) I will be working my way through the classes CLICK ME
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Dec 24, 2008 #4 they look awesome simple and effective could you make me a scout one with my name on it?
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Dec 24, 2008 #5 MatzWhat said: they look awesome simple and effective could you make me a scout one with my name on it? Click to expand... Ill be doing them for all the classes so yeah what size do you want it??
MatzWhat said: they look awesome simple and effective could you make me a scout one with my name on it? Click to expand... Ill be doing them for all the classes so yeah what size do you want it??