S Shane1 Rookie Joined Jul 5, 2007 Messages 66 Aug 6, 2007 #41 [quote1186424042=Chaplain]You've heard slayr rebuke you in Strand for taking anything but the big gun first.[/quote1186424042] lol, I think I'm in love!
[quote1186424042=Chaplain]You've heard slayr rebuke you in Strand for taking anything but the big gun first.[/quote1186424042] lol, I think I'm in love!
E =(eG)=Sheik Yerbouti Poster Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 104 Aug 6, 2007 #42 Very good!! Stickification quality for shore.
T Tex_Cowboy Forum Fiend Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 583 Aug 6, 2007 #43 "Instead of pictures of your kids or girlfriend in your wallet, you carry around a screenshot of that quadruple nade kill." Yes this was the best by far... The whole thing is sweet man, good use of writing skills... Very cool.
"Instead of pictures of your kids or girlfriend in your wallet, you carry around a screenshot of that quadruple nade kill." Yes this was the best by far... The whole thing is sweet man, good use of writing skills... Very cool.