Cannot access steam update news or steam store!

Kibo

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
812
Just today when I launched steam, the store wouldnt open. Instead I got the page that you get in IE when youre not connected to the internet. When I launched TF2 and CSS, my ping was in the five hundred range. I restarted steam multiple times, and sometimes instead fo the "no internet" screen, I would get a messgae saying that connecting to the page was cancelled and I was supposed to refresh, but that didn't work. The only thing I havve downloaded is IE 8 Beta 2, because my IE 32-bit is terrible (always crashes) and there is no adobe or anything for the 64-bit.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

ALSO: The community pages seems to be working fine. Its just update news to the store and the store itself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top