Go .639 GHz!

iamchi001

Rookie
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
35
I have really been wanting to play my old copy of Battlefront I but it doesnt work on vista. The only option I had is to put it on my laptop. Its sys. requirements include 1GHz processer. My laptop runs on 1.639GHz, the old guy can run it but its hard on it. If anything and I mean anything (like Norton) tries to run while Im playing it freezes up on me. I was just surprised it works with little lag. I guess .639 was just enough.:D
 
Haha nice.

Is your laptop an Eeepc or one of those super tiny ones? They could propably handle it well. =)
 
really? I use Vista 64 bit Jester. Are you using 32 bit? If so that is why. It pops up a warning on how it has only been testing working in 32 bit version of vista.
 
32 vista = win

64 sucks, they should make windows 7 ALL 64 bit. no more of this 32 bit crap, most ppl have 64 bit processors anyway
 

Latest posts

Back
Top