were the hell am i and who is suzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIOT.inc

Poster
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
100
DONNERmap.jpg
 
Nice map.

Let's see one for Flash, Kalt, Avalanche and Strand!
 
lol, where was this when I needed it a week ago!
 
There is a sticky for it on the Raiders forum. If you look through Quaffers theads, about the third one from the begining you can see on called something like "maps help the newbies" People have posted for Donner and Flash. There is one for Kalt but you need to be a Sewer Rat to see it. I've never seen one for Avalanche or Strand. Come to that I've never seen the one for Kalt.
 
ahh i know suzi she ran off with my brother and my tv

ill be looking in to flash and avalanche and so on but this was the first one i made and 99% of my play time goes on at donner thats why i made it :D nice to here that you dudes liked it
 
Nice, even though I think it's Suze, since that's how it's written on the buildings :)
 
a girl by any other name will still be suze

well i call it suzi cos she is a dirty girl she lets germens in now and then:o
 
Haha, nice post. However, the nicknames and overall layout are already burned into my brain. :P Goodbye advanced algebra, hello Suze. ^_^
 
I had a fun time in suzi last week! Fired off a few clips before I was taken down!

..Man, that sounds dirty. >.> Good map, though! I would suggest pointing out that that Alley behind German Sniper House is known as the 'Bench Alley'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top