A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Jun 6, 2010 #370 16 now, answered the other one when I was 15
B Big Bang (Rookie) Famous Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 572 Jun 12, 2010 #371 I don't want to say this poll is old but when I first posted on this poll I was 54 Now I'm 56!!! NO Bullchip either!
I don't want to say this poll is old but when I first posted on this poll I was 54 Now I'm 56!!! NO Bullchip either!
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Jun 16, 2010 #373 Prod.Ca said: they all ready got a poll for this Click to expand... This is the official one
X xHav0c Active Member Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 323 Jul 5, 2010 #376 I'm 19, almost 20 and I'm starting to feel old. lol
T Talez Rookie Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 66 Jul 17, 2010 #380 20. I'm really surprised the 18-22 age group isn't the highest.