Age Poll

Age Group?

  • 13-17

    Points: 726 43.9%
  • 18-22

    Points: 468 28.3%
  • 23-27

    Points: 220 13.3%
  • 28-40

    Points: 157 9.5%
  • Over 40

    Points: 82 5.0%

  • Total voters
    1,653
Surely you guys can be more mature than this.

I'm sure he is 100% aware that there was a poll made before. He's the one who put it in this exact area, and has done many before. Please keep the snappy comments to yourself. He's a Community Manager for crying out loud. Not one to do this, but /rant.

I'm 19 btw.
 
40
My lawn...stay off it

/haven't we done this poll already?:D
 
24 but if we do this poll again in 1 month, i'll be 25 :O (lower car insurance!!!) Buckets of Fun! POP!
 
Just sneaked in to the 23-27 group on 12-19. :D And I've never seen an age poll. Stop the whining :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top