Age Poll

Age Group?

  • 13-17

    Points: 726 43.9%
  • 18-22

    Points: 468 28.3%
  • 23-27

    Points: 220 13.3%
  • 28-40

    Points: 157 9.5%
  • Over 40

    Points: 82 5.0%

  • Total voters
    1,653
I dont remember my age, to be honest i wasnt even born on earn so the age difference will be hugely different.



P.S.
 
P.S. 13 :)


P.P.S. Sorry for the extra post, i accidently clicked post :)
 
Technically I'm 17, but in about a month I'll be 18 so yay. Look forward for videos of my "Stupid crap I do now that I'm 18." :D
 
We do these age polls to gauge where the clan is. If it gets too old we recruit younger people, if it gets to young we recruit older people. We like to keep a nice balance.
 
We do these age polls to gauge where the clan is. If it gets too old we recruit younger people, if it gets to young we recruit older people. We like to keep a nice balance.

Well by the looks of the pole so far we needs some old folks code 3. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top