drbob Poster Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 167 May 5, 2009 #162 17, not for long though, 18 in August.
J J-Wall Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 650 May 5, 2009 #164 Jake_25 said: 14. 15 on may 18 Click to expand... Happy Early Birthday! I'm exactly 8 years and one month older than you.
Jake_25 said: 14. 15 on may 18 Click to expand... Happy Early Birthday! I'm exactly 8 years and one month older than you.
BraveLittleToaster Active Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 358 May 6, 2009 #168 I will be 22 May 13th though i feel 87 or so lol
A Ash// Active Member Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 396 May 6, 2009 #172 I Am 15, 16 At the end of the year at the beginning of december Ash//
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 May 6, 2009 #173 Yeah i'm the 800 voter lool
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 6, 2009 #175 Im 9, gonna be 10 in 2 days
M Maj.Emish Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 618 May 7, 2009 #176 25, didn't realize how many younger people we have
R Rukus. Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 976 May 13, 2009 #179 16 I've found that the majority is 16-22