G glowsinthedark Poster Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 225 Jun 5, 2009 #182 22 going to be 23 this november :3
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Jun 5, 2009 #184 I am 4,632,828,901. Now thats over 9000.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jun 8, 2009 #185 we probably did but guess what we always having new members join and people leaving so it changed daily so an updated list never hurts you know
we probably did but guess what we always having new members join and people leaving so it changed daily so an updated list never hurts you know
R Rukus. Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 976 Jun 8, 2009 #187 Avg range is 15-22. Where are all the 45+ year olds coming from, the only one I know of is Dragonhill and hes about 48.
Avg range is 15-22. Where are all the 45+ year olds coming from, the only one I know of is Dragonhill and hes about 48.
J JMango EGO Zealot Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 1,516 Jun 8, 2009 #188 We have one in the COD4 division in his 40's. He just joined recently.
Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Jun 8, 2009 #192 Only 45 people over 40 in this clan? I feel singled out!!!!!!!:thumbdown: Peace!:lol:
odinzu I made one post Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 11 Jun 11, 2009 #196 20 and turning 21 this coming august! =D