Itouch help

If you jailbreak it you may be able to. Not 100% sure though. To jailbreak it, just google.
(Makes it an iPhone w/o calling features)
 
BE WARNED it voids warranty INSTANTLY so don't do it if its new wait tell it expires lolz
 
yes, jailbreaking instantly voids the warranty, but you can find apps through jailbreaking that you would not be able to find through the app store.

I used to have mine jailbroken, but since the app store came out, i see no reason to jailbreak again for me.

there is an app called limechat in the appstore that is an irc client, it is $5 USD

another one called rooms - your mobile chat client, $3 USD

do a search in the app store for IRC, and you should find both of those a couple more, do your own research and figure out which one is best for you
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I recently got one too! Pretty neat and I love it. But I wouldn't recommend jailbreaking because a buddy of mines did his and he told me that it isn't worth it. But yeah... I think there are apps for it. If you do find one let me know!
 
I jailbroke mine and love it. Despite what others have said, I would recommend jailbreaking it. If you have the right apps (Either through cydia or installer) then jailbreaking can be worth it.
 
I'd say don't try anything stupid with a brand new $200 electronic.
 
lol yeah, i want to try some stuff with my new phone if there are things, but i dont want to cause it could break...

I would say dont jailbreak it just for IRC
 
if u kno wat ur doing and u kno 100% the program u are using works and was tested then go for it, ive jailbroke my ipod and it works fine. only do it though if u kno wat ur doing, youtube is not always a great recource either.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top