Someone who understands computer specs...

Kibo

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
812
So I dont understand computer specs and if I could run something well without the help of computerrequirementslab.com. And recently, Prince of Persia has been released, and I really want it. I was wondering whether I should get POP or Assassins creed, but everyone says AC sucks so I wont spend my money on it. The problem is, SRL.com doesn't have the new POP on the list, so I don't know if I could run it. So I'm asking you guys for help

My specs:
AMD Turion X2 Ultra-Dual Core Mobile ZM-80 @2.10 GHz
2 Gig of RAM
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450
This is a laptop, might I add.
140 Gig Hard Drive

POP System Requirements
OS: Windows? XP/Windows Vista? (only)
Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel? Pentium? D or AMD Athlon? 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core? 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
Memory: 1 GB Windows XP/2 GB Windows Vista
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX? 10.0?compliant video card or DirectX 9.0?compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries
Hard Drive: 9 GB
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0?compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
Input: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360? Controller for Windows recommended)

NOTE: I am pretty sure I couldnt runt he game on high, but if I put it on medium settings could I play it and still enjoy it?

Thank you so much and happy holidays!
 
well by the looks of it you could probably run it on low to med setting but you might get stuttering problems the only thing i could see that would be better for you would be a newer processor but i think you using a laptop right? if so bummer if not up your processor but like i said you should be fine to run on low-med settings IF I AM WRONG some one please correct me :D
 
well by the looks of it you could probably run it on low to med setting but you might get stuttering problems the only thing i could see that would be better for you would be a newer processor but i think you using a laptop right? if so bummer if not up your processor but like i said you should be fine to run on low-med settings IF I AM WRONG some one please correct me :D

Totally agree, on very low settings u would still get stuttering.:(, belive me I have a laptop with similar specs.
 
was looken last night for my brother want a computer for under 800$ you can buy a computer that will work for all of your gameing needs for a few months/year only might need to up the vidcard
 
yeah, thats pretty much what im going to be getting Jester, a cheap computer for about $590 that can run pretty much anything
 

Latest posts

Back
Top