K kashusmc Poster Joined Nov 22, 2008 Messages 119 Dec 26, 2008 #1 I know how to cut out an image but how do I turn it into a render once I cut it out. What I mean is how do I get the checkered background.... Im using Adobe Photoshop Cs4 trial version
I know how to cut out an image but how do I turn it into a render once I cut it out. What I mean is how do I get the checkered background.... Im using Adobe Photoshop Cs4 trial version
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Dec 26, 2008 #2 select around what you want, then hit **CTRL + Shift + I** to invert the selection and then delete. Works for me anyway.
select around what you want, then hit **CTRL + Shift + I** to invert the selection and then delete. Works for me anyway.