P PotatoCannon EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 1,519 Dec 26, 2008 #2 Dont get at all lol Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
The Big Herm EGO Zealot Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 1,845 Dec 26, 2008 #3 That isnt exactly right, but good information.
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Dec 26, 2008 #4 Sarge, you need to make an accurate one. =)
K Khosrowshah Active Member Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 280 Dec 26, 2008 #6 Those lines.................. I dunno bro.... I was figuring a Youtube video of your tactic might make sense... lines are............ confusing?
Those lines.................. I dunno bro.... I was figuring a Youtube video of your tactic might make sense... lines are............ confusing?
F First Timer Thread Thumper Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 1,079 Dec 26, 2008 #7 Khosrowshah said: Those lines.................. I dunno bro.... I was figuring a Youtube video of your tactic might make sense... lines are............ confusing? Click to expand... Yea,maybe if you made a video instead.
Khosrowshah said: Those lines.................. I dunno bro.... I was figuring a Youtube video of your tactic might make sense... lines are............ confusing? Click to expand... Yea,maybe if you made a video instead.
E EliteDragon Rookie Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 64 Dec 26, 2008 #8 man, i see nothing but an X..haha must be the security program.
USCG Hammer Stop... Hammer Time Board Member Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 7,314 Dec 27, 2008 #9 Do i go left, right or straight? LOL
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Dec 27, 2008 #10 PotatoCannon said: Dont get at all lol Click to expand... .
N nesbitt Rookie Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 33 Dec 27, 2008 #11 CRAP i did do this in five minutes in paint guys maybe Ill do something more accurate in PS or a vid (its alot easier to explain in game
CRAP i did do this in five minutes in paint guys maybe Ill do something more accurate in PS or a vid (its alot easier to explain in game
C Captain Wes Thread Thumper Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 1,133 Dec 27, 2008 #12 A,B, Up, Down, Left, Right, Select, Start
C Captain Wes Thread Thumper Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 1,133 Dec 27, 2008 #13 Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
F First Timer Thread Thumper Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 1,079 Dec 27, 2008 #14 What in the world is that?!?
W Walker Poster Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 186 Dec 27, 2008 #15 There should be a more accurate and correct one made. I would be willing to help liaison if there is a good artist willing to do the hard stuff. This would ACTUALLY help in the game if people learned from it and payed attention.
There should be a more accurate and correct one made. I would be willing to help liaison if there is a good artist willing to do the hard stuff. This would ACTUALLY help in the game if people learned from it and payed attention.
N nesbitt Rookie Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 33 Dec 27, 2008 #16 I can talk to brittish brat He will help us out if I ask him
F First Timer Thread Thumper Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 1,079 Dec 27, 2008 #17 If you wanna make a video about it,i am more than willing to help!
N nesbitt Rookie Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 33 Dec 27, 2008 #18 alright guys this is my new project give me a few days to start though because my computer is in the shop right now
alright guys this is my new project give me a few days to start though because my computer is in the shop right now
W Walker Poster Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 186 Dec 28, 2008 #19 cool, cant wait!! this will be a fun project
F First Timer Thread Thumper Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 1,079 Dec 28, 2008 #20 Walker said: cool, cant wait!! this will be a fun project Click to expand... I second to that