Issue.. BSoD

@nti-Virus

Poster
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
199
So, I am having BSoD issues, when i play steam games... and Frame issues too. Be it in CSS/L4D and probably even DoD:S

Sometimes i will get a code, as

amdk8.sys ; and it will say something about listing non-pagable files as pagable

Other times, I won't get a warning at all.any ideas ?
 
amdk8.sys is related to the cool and quiet tech from AMD. After some quick research, you can remove this file and you will be just fine.

You should be able to axe it from the add/remove programs list. Just look for AMD cool and quite, ( or something along these lines) and remove it.
 
I'll look for it.... but i've never seen it in there before :S one sec...

Yea, there's nothing in my Add/remove programs dealing with AMD C&Q anyway... :S
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top